Petaluma's Inclusive Center for Jewish Life
Gan Israel Preschool
Gan Israel Preschool emphasizes an emergent curriculum where the focus is on process more than product; on the children's interests more than the teacher's; on what happens rather than what is planned to happen.
By helping children see the lessons and learning in the world around them and among themselves, the teachers create lifelong, independent learners and foster creativity and problem solving. We present an activity-oriented program which includes Jewish teachings and traditions and fosters respect and interdependence among children.
- OPEN TO ALL FAITHS
- Kindergarten readiness
- Ages 2-5 years
- Preschool hours: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Two to five-day programs available
- Additional days and early care (starting at 8:30 AM) upon request
- Teacher to student ratio - 1:6
- In-house gymnastics program
- Music and movement, local fieldtrips, enivronmental awareness program, and basic skills for healthy living
* Every child enrolled in our Preschool must meet the state requirements for immunization. The only exemption is for medical conditions.
Morning Program 9 am - 1pm
- 2 Morning Sessions/week = $3350 per year/ $335 per month
- 3 Morning Sessions/week = $4300 per year / $430 per month
- 4 Morning Sessions/week = $5000 per year / $500 per month
- 5 Morning Sessions/week = $5650 per year / $565 per month
Afternoon Program 1pm - 3pm
Click here to read more about this program.
Any additional time is $7.00 per hour for morning and afternoon program. Please indicate on your application which days you will be needing and your tuition price will be adjusted accordingly.
Drop-In-Rate = $50 per session, payable on the drop in day, subject to availability.
Tuition can be paid monthly for 10 months, from September through June. Tuition is based on the number of days that your child is in the program, not the actual months we are in session, due to breaks and holidays observed. If making fewer payments each school year works better for you please see the director at the beginning of the school year. A 10% discount is available for siblings. You are responsible for the monthly tuition as stated above regardless of days missed. Tuition is due by the 5th of each month. A late fee of $25 will be charged for tuition paid after this date.
Summer Program 2019: Summer Fun in the Sun
Summer Program Runs Tuesday - Thursday, 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
June 18-August 15
Cost: $100 per week
Or $750 for the whole summer.
We will also be having afternoon hours until 3:00 pm, $7 per hour. To hold your spot please make checks payable to BIJC. Any changes to your schedule need to be made 15 days in advance to get a full refund. Download our flyer/summer program registration form here.
If you'd like to enroll your child in Gan Israel preschool for the 2019-2020 school year, you may download a copy of our application here. You can also download a copy of our calendar for the year here.
New parents: after your child has been accepted to the program, you can download a copy of our new student registration packet here.
For more information please contact Leslee at 707-763-5136 or email@example.com